I like to have control over my business communications. That’s why i use Angel & Walt Hosting’s professional email hosting service. I get to own my domain and emails.
Business Email Hosting
Email isn’t just the foundation for your internal and customer communication, it’s also crucial to your branding efforts. Choose the technology that never lets you down and the company that delivers a superior email experience.
- Stay on customers’ minds with an email address that uses your business name.
- Reinforce your marketing & branding efforts with every email you send.
- Build on the business identity you’ve already established with a professional email address.
- Take your business communications to a whole new level.
You want to access your emails from anywhere?
Then we’ve got good news! Our email hosting service is built exactly with that in mind. Never wait to get to the office to view emails again. You can access your emails on your PC, mobile or tablet and even via your favorite email client like Microsoft Outlook.
Can i use my company name?
Definitely! You can use your company name or even your brand name if that’s different from your company name. You simply need to check if your name is available for registration. Check domain availability. There are now thousands of domain extensions available to be registered so chances are if the .co.zw version is not available you can still register a .com .net or even a .business.
Why personalized email hosting?
Personalized email hosting helps your business in so many ways. Few of which are listed below:
- It helps you build a brand name.
- Unlike free email providers, your business emails will be ad-free.
- You own your own domain unlike free email addresses where you all use the same domain name.
- They enhance credibility. People are more likely to trust an email from email@example.com rather than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personalized emails allow you to create unlimited accounts on one domain e.g. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can i use your email service if my domain is with another service provider?
Yes you can. You simply need to point your domain MX records to our servers and we’ll take care of the rest. If your domain is a .co.zw you will have to request your service provider to change these records for you. If your domain is an international one you should be able to change these records on your own using your control panel.
What happens if i encounter problems?
Not to worry. We’ve got you covered. Simply head over to our support centre and browse our knowledge-base articles and frequently asked questions. We also have more than 500 video tutorials to show you a step by step tutorial on everything to do with your account. If you still cant find an answer then you can request for help via Live Chat, ticket submission or telephone support. Find all the details in our support centre.
Complete Email Features
- Unlimited Email Accounts.
- Easy to Use and Flexible Control Panel.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat, and Ticket System.
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring.
- Online Support Portal with over FAQs, Knowledgebase & 500+ Video Tutorial helps.
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP.
- WebMail Access: Choose from Horde, SquirrelMail, or RoundCube.
- Receive your email to your phone or mobile device.
- Prevent spam with SpamAssassin.
- Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail, Forwards & Email Aliases.